Change of bank details

Change of Bank Details

If you are in receipt of your pension, it is important that you inform the administration office if your address or bank account details changes in order to prevent the temporary suspension of your pension. Changes must be confirmed in writing. Please contact the administration office. The administration office will issue a payment mandate to your home address, or pensioners can write or email with their new details. Please include your old details and your National Insurance number or Scheme reference number.

Industry-Wide Coal Staff Superannuation Scheme
Hymans Robertson LLP
20 Waterloo Street
G2 6DB

Telephone: 0141 566 7660